Product Planner (Game Business)
With more than 20 million people in Thailand accessing the Internet on their devices, our priority and commitment to smart device is more important than ever. We’re looking for talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
We build elegant entertainment products for people in Thailand. This is a chance for you to work with passionate people and entertainment industry to push the boundaries and build best experiences at scale.
We're currently hiring product planner (game business) to join our teams:
- Product Planner, Game Business
- Game planning, development, and operation
- Specification sheet and data production, progress management
- Prepare and organize contents for the appropriate situations for the game and its users, including in-game events/activities and promotional campaigns with execution plan.
- Communicate with software engineer and business team on product issue and patch delivery.
- Research, analyze and test both international and local gaming markets
- Summarize and report game, project and campaign evaluation to management team on timely and meaningful manner.
- Task coordination
- B.Sc. / BA or higher in any field
- Creative and a good team player
- Experience in gaming or related industry is preferable.
- Experience working for a native application or online game business
- Experience working in the native application or online game industry
- Experience with intra and inter company negotiation business
- Skilled at communicating in order to smoothly improve and further business
- Be knowledgeable in new technology, trends and games news for both foreign and domestic markets
- Have a passion for service and can work under pressure as well as being able to adapt on the fly
- Have great computer skills such as Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet functions
- Customer support experience a plus
- Game development direction experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Accidental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Community tech talks and happy hours
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org