Product Planner (Media Business)
With more than 20 million people in Thailand accessing the Internet on their devices, our priority and commitment to smart device is more important than ever. We’re looking for talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
We build elegant entertainment products for people in Thailand. This is a chance for you to work with passionate people and entertainment industry to push the boundaries and build best experiences at scale.
We're currently hiring product planner (media business) to join our teams:
- Product Planer, Media Business
- Media planning, development, and operation
- Specification sheet and data production, progress management
- Prepare and organize contents for the appropriate situations for media content and its users, including media content events/activities and promotional campaigns with execution plan.
- Communicate with software engineer and business team on product issue and patch delivery.
- Research, analyze and test both international and local media content markets
- Summarize and report media content, project and campaign evaluation to management team on timely and meaningful manner.
- Task coordination
- B.Sc. Degree in any field.
- Creative and a good team player
- Experience in media content or related industry is preferable.
- Experience working for a native application or online media content business
- Experience working in the native application or online media content industry
- Experience with intra and inter company negotiation business
- Skilled at communicating in order to smoothly improve and further business
- Be knowledgeable in new technology, trends and media content news for both foreign and domestic markets
- Have a passion for service and can work under pressure as well as being able to adapt on the fly
- Have great computer skills such as Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet functions
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Accidental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Community tech talks and happy hours
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Contact us: email@example.com