Software Engineer (Mobile)
With more than 20 million people in Thailand accessing the Internet on their devices, our priority and commitment to smart device is more important than ever. We’re looking for engineers to help us build elegant entertainment products for people in Thailand. This is a chance for you to work with passionate people and entertainment industry to push the boundaries and build best experiences at scale.
We're currently hiring software engineers (mobile) to join our teams:
- Software Engineer, Android
- Software Engineer, iOS
- Software Engineer, Unity
- Software Engineer, Cross Platform (Desktop/Mobile/TV)
- Work closely with our product and tech teams to customize and deliver the best experience of mobile application for Android or iOS platform
- Prototype new, redesign features and localization
- Back up features with corresponding tests (we like tests, on all the platforms!).
- Help make sure our mobile applications are fast, reliable, and easy to use.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing entertainment mobile products
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- 1+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 1+ years mobile application development experience
- Experience in understanding large code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Experience with caching mechanisms
- Experience with RESTful web services, REST APIs—you should know the REST basics inside and out.
- Strong problem solving skill
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort
- Passion for coding, solving problems and working in a team environment
- Knowledge in UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Knowledge in cross-platform native and hybrid applications in a mobile development framework (ex: Xamarin, React Native, Cordova) a plus
- Public github or bitbucket projects/repos a plus
- Flexibility/situational adaptability – love for learning new things
Software Engineer, Android
- 1+ years of building Android native applications in Java using Android SDK/NDK with related frameworks.
- Feel strongly about moving to Kotlin? Bring it. We’re open to all good ideas and passion.
Software Engineer, iOS
- 1+ years of building iOS native application in Objective-C with related frameworks
- Feel strongly about moving to Swift? Bring it. We’re open to all good ideas and passion
Software Engineer, Unity
- 1+ years of experience with Unity and a history of published game titles on both iOS and Android
- Strong 3D math skills
- Understanding of shaders, lighting, materials in Unity3D desired
- Experience with a variety of modern AI techniques
- Familiar with Augmented Reality solutions for Unity is a plus
- Experience with game monetization is a plus
- Multiplayer game experience is a plus
- Social media, web, and other distribution experience is a plus
Software Engineer, Cross Platform (Desktop/Mobile/TV)
- Experience in application development for Desktop, Mobile, Android TV, tvOS
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Accidental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Community tech talks and happy hours
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org