UX/UI Designer (Web/Mobile), Graphic Artist
With more than 20 million people in Thailand accessing the Internet on their devices, our priority and commitment to smart device is more important than ever. We’re looking for designer and graphic artist to help us build elegant entertainment products for people in Thailand. This is a chance for you to work with passionate people and entertainment industry to push the boundaries and build best experiences at scale.
We're currently hiring software engineers (mobile) to join our teams:
- UX/UI Designer, Web/Mobile
- Graphic Artist
- Working closely with software engineers to ensure our UIs work well on all screen sizes.
- Work closely with our product and tech teams to customize and deliver the best experience of web and mobile web application
- Build efficient and reusable graphic assets
- Help make sure our web and mobile user interface is easy to use.
- Participate in design reviews
- B.S. in Computer Graphic, Applied Art, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years experience in creative, artwork, graphic design roles (Fresh graduated are welcome)
- Experience in designing and iterating on web apps
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Flexibility/situational adaptability – love for learning new things
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Having offline / online portfolio required
UX/UI Designer, Web/Mobile:
- Working closely with software engineers as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts to ensure our UIs work well on all screen sizes for web application and mobile device
- Working designing and implementing complex UIs.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Familiarity with Sketch, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools a plus
- Working and Develop the concept and design of all online and offline marketing materials
- Retain the company’s corporate identity (CI) for all the designs before the publication
- Create print ready page layouts including Guides, Whitepapers, Infographics and Icons
- Apply branding and design to executive presentation content
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Accidental Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Community tech talks and happy hours
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
Contact us: email@example.com